Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
pm pm is offline

Default search for one column values in another col ?

Hi, I like to find all col1 ocurrences in all Col2 values
For example
IF I have "sarah" in Col1, I like to find in Col2 values such as
1 " sarah" 2 "sarah blah" 3 "blah blah sarah"
*blah* be anything
But I dont want to use string comparision like below, that take plenty of time
col1 like * " " col2 " " * etc
Anything better appreciated