Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default forward and back buttons in EXCEL

Hi,
Is it possible to have forward and back buttons (just like IE) feature in
EXCEL?
here is the scenario:
I open workbook2 from my workbook1 using VBA code thru a command button.
I want to be able to come back to workbook1 using a <BACK button from
workbook2. Is this possible? Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

thanks for the info. This is just FYI. I do see the back and forward buttons
in my Workbooks when I open WB2 from WB1 using the followhyperlink method
instead
of the workbooks.open command.

thanks
Kanan