Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default forward and back buttons in EXCEL

Ctrl-F6 tabs through open workbooks.

Ctrl-PageUp and Ctrl-PageDown tab through worksheets.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Kanan" wrote in message
Is it possible to have forward and back buttons (just like IE) feature in
EXCEL?
here is the scenario:
I open workbook2 from my workbook1 using VBA code thru a command button.
I want to be able to come back to workbook1 using a <BACK button from
workbook2. Is this possible? Any ideas?