Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default specify the exact size of a chart through microsoft script editor

I was wondering if you could help me out with something concerning
excel. I've been trying to specify the exact size of a chart through
microsoft script editor. I can define the postion and size for the
legends and plot area of the chart, but not the overall chart size.
I've been toying with the ChartSize and ChartGrowth command lines to
no avail. I've tried changing the Width and Height values within the
editor but they don't seem to change the size. The only way I can do
it is through trial and error with the cursor in the excel
environment.

I was wondering if you had any ideas about it? - it's driving me nuts
as I've got a few hundred charts to process into a paper soon.

Please reply the answer to

Cheers
Mil
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Mil;

You can write a macro to resize it after it has been
created.

Thanks,

Greg

.