Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Microsoft Visual Basic Editor and Mouse Scroll

Anyone know why my mouse won't scroll the code in the Microsoft Visual
Basic editor window? The scroll function works in all my other
applications!

Thanks,

ndp

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you have the 5.0 driver (that came with the new MS mice with tilt wheels)
scrolling doesn't seem to work in the VBE. I went right back to the 4.0
driver.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I also face the same problem. Can somebody let me know how to check the
version of the mouse driver? Also where I will get the correct driver which
enables the scrollong in VBA Editor window with the wheel.

Regards,
Shetty

"ndp" wrote in message
Anyone know why my mouse won't scroll the code in the Microsoft Visual
Basic editor window? The scroll function works in all my other
applications!

Thanks,

ndp

---