Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Printing

I would like to always print only c5 and only F9:M9 with
the range I am selecting for priting. How can I do that?
for the moment if I write
If PrintSmokingForm.Step1.Value = True Then
Range("c5", "printstep1").PrintOut Copies:=1
Else
If PrintSmokingForm.Step2.Value = True Then
Range("c5", "printstep2").PrintOut Copies:=1
Else
it prints all areas between c5 and my "printstep1" area.

As always thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you want these to appear on one printed page, you will need to print as
you are doing now, but hide the rows and columns you don't want to appear in
the printed page.

Tom Ogilvy

"Caroline vincent" wrote in message

I would like to always print only c5 and only F9:M9 with
the range I am selecting for priting. How can I do that?
for the moment if I write
If PrintSmokingForm.Step1.Value = True Then
Range("c5", "printstep1").PrintOut Copies:=1
Else
If PrintSmokingForm.Step2.Value = True Then
Range("c5", "printstep2").PrintOut Copies:=1
Else
it prints all areas between c5 and my "printstep1" area.

As always thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks.
While you are around....could you answer this one too?
And if I want to print the name of the sheet on all
printed pages?
Thanks

wrote in message

I would like to always print only c5 and only F9:M9

with
the range I am selecting for priting. How can I do

that?
for the moment if I write
If PrintSmokingForm.Step1.Value = True Then
Range("c5", "printstep1").PrintOut Copies:=1
Else
If PrintSmokingForm.Step2.Value = True Then
Range("c5", "printstep2").PrintOut Copies:=1
Else
it prints all areas between c5 and my "printstep1"

area.

As always thanks in advance.

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In Excel 2000 at least, if I go into View=Headers and Footers, then create
a custom footer (or header), the last icon on the right inserts the tab
(sheet) name in the footer &[tab]

So I would just set up a custom footer or header.