Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default looping through userform controls

Hi All

i'm trying to (Excel 2000) loop through userform controls which are set to
enabled = false & locked = true to change them to enabled = true and locked
= false on the On Click of a command button.

I have John Walkenbach's book (excel 2002) where he shows code for looping
through controls but i can't seem to find a way to get to either the enabled
or locked properties - everything i tried resulted in excel crashing !

Help!

Thanks
JulieD

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Dave

i can't see my first post .. however i did see Libby's & Bob's replies as
individual posts - don't quite know what's happened with this.

Thanks
JulieD