Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ActiveX properties in VB and VBA

I am trying to use an ActiveX component in VBA which works
in VB. However, I fail to get the "properties" window of
the component to show up in VBA (which it does in VB). I
am trying with right-clicking on the component and
choosing "properties". This happens with every component I
try. Is it a problem with VBA, or what?
I am using Office 2003 and VBA with Excel. It is a Swedish
version of VBA and English version of VB. Since it is a
Swedish version of VBA I acutuelly choose "Egenskaper"
which is the translation of "Properties".

Örjan Leringe
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Tjena Örjan

I have no such problems with the Microsoft Treeview and american Excel 2003.
But I don't get the multipage property dialog I see in VB6, just the
standard properties window.

Which control are you struggling with ? You say "every control", also the
built-in from the controls toolbox ?

Best wishes Harald

"Örjan Leringe" skrev i melding
I am trying to use an ActiveX component in VBA which works
in VB. However, I fail to get the "properties" window of
the component to show up in VBA (which it does in VB). I
am trying with right-clicking on the component and
choosing "properties". This happens with every component I
try. Is it a problem with VBA, or what?
I am using Office 2003 and VBA with Excel. It is a Swedish
version of VBA and English version of VB. Since it is a
Swedish version of VBA I acutuelly choose "Egenskaper"
which is the translation of "Properties".

Örjan Leringe

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I am trying ExGrid from www.exontrol.com and I need the
mutipage properties. There is a layout manager there,
which looks interesting.

Since you don't see the multipage property yourself in the
american Excel version it looks like a missing feature in
VBA?

Perhaps I should use the Microsoft grids instead?

Tack så mycket, i alla fall!

.