Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Örjan Leringe Örjan Leringe is offline

Default ActiveX properties in VB and VBA

I am trying to use an ActiveX component in VBA which works
in VB. However, I fail to get the "properties" window of
the component to show up in VBA (which it does in VB). I
am trying with right-clicking on the component and
choosing "properties". This happens with every component I
try. Is it a problem with VBA, or what?
I am using Office 2003 and VBA with Excel. It is a Swedish
version of VBA and English version of VB. Since it is a
Swedish version of VBA I acutuelly choose "Egenskaper"
which is the translation of "Properties".

Örjan Leringe