Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Syntax

-I was reading an earlier post about copying and pasting
columns (or rows) from one sheet to another and I was
curious what the syntax for such an operation would be.
- Thanks, James
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

When you get curious like that, turn on the macro recorder
(Tools=Macro=Record a New Macro) and perform the action manually. (then
turn off the recorder and look at the recorded code).

That will get you started.

Tom Ogilvy