Dmorri254

Default Syntax Help

Hello,

In (B2) I have the following formula:
=VLOOKUP(MONTH(A5),Lookup!$A$13:$B$24,2,FALSE)

This gives me the month based on a date entry in (A1). I need to say if A1
is blank then B2 should remain blank as well.

Also, is there a way to auto copy formulas down without manually pulling
them down to the next row?

Thank you
Roger Govier

Try
=IF(A2="","", =VLOOKUP(MONTH(A5),Lookup!$A$13:$B$24,2,FALSE))

Another way to copy formulas down would be to copy the formula in B2.
In the name box (above row numbers and to the left of column A) enter
B3:B100, or whatever range you require.
Paste

--
Regards