Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Show/hide cells code

Hi there,
I've got an ammortization table in a spreadsheet. In the last column
F, is the ending balance. Once column F reaches 0 (or in most case
just goes from + to -), I would like to hide everything underneath it.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Scot

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
you may apply a custom format like
0;;0

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Hi there,
I've got an ammortization table in a spreadsheet. In the last

column,
F, is the ending balance. Once column F reaches 0 (or in most cases
just goes from + to -), I would like to hide everything underneath

it.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Scott

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Frank,
I never knew of that function. There is a problem though. Column
contains dates, B contains positive #'s. I need everything to disappea
underneath the last row when Column F turns negative.
Thank