Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default macro to hide then show cells

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k9...oremans/ss.jpg

i want to make it so that cells 23-28 (columns A-h) are hidden and when
you click the blue button, it shows then hides the results according to
when it's hidden at the start or not.

could somebody make me a macro that would do this? or direct me to a
website that may help?

many thanks...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

aiqtadar

It may be easier to just hide & unhide the column with your answers. Goto
ToolsMacrosrecord new macro. Now Hide the column, (ie. column D) and stop
the recorder. Do the same thing to unhide the column. Now assign each macro
ro a button to either hide or undie you data.

Mike Rogers

" wrote:

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k9...oremans/ss.jpg

i want to make it so that cells 23-28 (columns A-h) are hidden and when
you click the blue button, it shows then hides the results according to
when it's hidden at the start or not.

could somebody make me a macro that would do this? or direct me to a
website that may help?

many thanks...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You mention hiding A23:H28

You can only hide entire rows or columns, not ranges of cells within those rows
and columns.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP