Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Learning Programming

I need to learn to program in Excel. I've done some light
programming in Excel and Access '03, but I need to learn
the hard stuff. Does anyone know of an online course or
book that can help me?
Thank you in advance.
Gee...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

One more thing...I'm in Boise, Idaho...no classes up here!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This was posted 2 days ago:
Posting titled: Excel VBA - Courses in Toronto

I teach a 12-week (tues evenings) course where the students take i
from
their own computer. 6-9PM, advanced level. The last 5-6 sessions are o
VBA,
For details, see http://www.iil.com and click on elearning on the left
then
find "Mastering Microsoft Excel" in the middle dropdown (about 7t
item),
then click See your selection, then click Course Outline.
For more info, private email me at

"George Fernandopulle" wrote:

Is anybody aware of courses that teach VBA macros for Exce

--
Message posted from
http://www.ExcelForum.com

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Actually I'm looking for a more intensive programming
class...I'm pretty up on all the rest.

Posting titled: Excel VBA - Courses in Toronto

I teach a 12-week (tues evenings) course where the

students take it
from
their own computer. 6-9PM, advanced level. The last 5-6

sessions are on
VBA,
For details, see http://www.iil.com and click on

elearning on the left,
then
find "Mastering Microsoft Excel" in the middle dropdown

(about 7th
item),
then click See your selection, then click Course Outline.
For more info, private email me at

"George Fernandopulle" wrote:

Is anybody aware of courses that teach VBA macros for

Excel

---
Message posted from
http://www.ExcelForum.com/

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

Excel VBA is nothing but VB6 with the Excel objects available. So any VB6
book covering your needs or interest should do. Add internet access, a
meaningful project to work on, and lots of coffee, and you should be well
off without a classroom.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Gee..." skrev i melding