abfabrob

Default Learning how to use Excel

I am in the North East of UK. Does anyone know of any courses that are run to
teach people how to use Excel? Not just the basics, but everything!

Or is there an on-line learning package?

Anything at all. I am having to teach myself, which is taking ages, and not
really workable with my tight deadlines.

Thank you,

Rob,
Teesside,
UK

abfabrob

You must be sick of me!

Never thought of that, will look into it,

Thank you for the suggestion.

"abfabrob" wrote in message
I am in the North East of UK. Does anyone know of any courses that are run

teach people how to use Excel? Not just the basics, but everything!

Or is there an on-line learning package?

Anything at all. I am having to teach myself, which is taking ages, and

not
really workable with my tight deadlines.

Thank you,

Rob,
Teesside,
UK

JulieD

however, if "tight deadlines" are an issue, i would suggest contacting a
local computer training provider and looking at doing their courses. I
don't know how it works in the UK, but here in Western Australia, we teach
in a 2 day course the same information that is taught at night school in 8
or 9 weeks ... it might cost a bit more, but generally class sizes are
smaller (most training companies here limit classes to between 6 & 9
students, whereas the night school groups have a min of 12 students) and you
do move through the information at a faster rate.

--
Cheers
JulieD