Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Starting userform

hI
How do i get my userform to startup when the file
opens.

Alvin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

within the Workbook Activate add the below code

load userform
userform.show

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What Calligra sugests will work, but if you have another workbook ope
whenever you change workbooks and activate the one with the userfor
the userform will be shown.

If you want the userform to only be shown when the workbook is open th
first time put your code in the workbook_open event.

userform.show

Hope this helps

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Application.Visible = False

Tom Ogilvy

"Alvin Hansen" wrote in message
Thank you all

But well can't i open the userform whitout all excel open you know like
hiding exel og minimize or something like that

Best regards alvin

"Pyball " skrev:

What Calligra sugests will work, but if you have another workbook open
whenever you change workbooks and activate the one with the userform
the userform will be shown.

If you want the userform to only be shown when the workbook is open the
first time put your code in the workbook_open event.

userform.show

Hope this helps.

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank's again Tom

Two things -- when I close the userform on X it dosn't close excel can I do
that?
Can i get in an make som changes and so on, you know like a backdor,
because know I can't get in to excel and make some more.

Best regards ALvin

"Pyball " skrev:

What Calligra sugests will work, but if you have another workbook open
whenever you change workbooks and activate the one with the userform
the userform will be shown.

If you want the userform to only be shown when the workbook is open the
first time put your code in the workbook_open event.

userform.show

Hope this helps.

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Many many thanks again Tom
Now its working
But now i can't get in to excel and make some changes
i ges i shall whait with
Application.Visible = False
Application.Quit
To i'm Finish yes???

Second when i close excel it ask me about saving the file
can't i close excel whitout excel asking about saving the file.

But again many thanks to you

Regards alvin

"Pyball " skrev:

What Calligra sugests will work, but if you have another workbook

open
whenever you change workbooks and activate the one with the userform
the userform will be shown.

If you want the userform to only be shown when the workbook is open

the
first time put your code in the workbook_open event.

userform.show

Hope this helps.

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

To keep from being prompted to save the workbook before you exit use.

Application.DisplayAlerts = False

---