Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excluding week-end days/hours

Can somebody help me to get me on track for the following. To do some
'action-reaction' calculation via a VBA macro I need to exclude week-end
days/hours out of my result.

Please find below an example with the criteria that should be taken into
account.

Action date Reaction date Hours without week-end
5/aug/2004 9/aug/2004 ? hours
9/aug/2004 22/jul/2004 ? hours

Conditions to be taken into account a

- VBA macro should exclude week-end days
- Week-end starts Friday after 5.00 o'clock PM and ends on Monday
08.00 AM

Many thanks for anybody who had already some VBA experience in this area.

B.rgds,
MC

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Can somebody help me to get me on track for the

following. To do some
'action-reaction' calculation via a VBA macro I need to

exclude week-end
days/hours out of my result.

Please find below an example with the criteria that

should be taken into
account.

Action date Reaction date Hours without week-end
5/aug/2004 9/aug/2004 ? hours
9/aug/2004 22/jul/2004 ? hours

Conditions to be taken into account a

- VBA macro should exclude week-end days
- Week-end starts Friday after 5.00 o'clock PM and

ends on Monday
08.00 AM

Many thanks for anybody who had already some VBA

experience in this area.

B.rgds,
MC

MarieC