Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
charter_SKR

Default how to chart data spread over 24 hours a day and 7 days a week?

I have data regarding 10 items which are monitored 24hrs a day and 7 days a
week.

I want to chart them on a single chart where i can see and make decision on
how each of them is used and can compare their relative use. I would be happy
to see an example

Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Kelly O'Day

charter_SKR

I have an example of charting real time process control data which sounds
something like your data description.

This line will let you access a workbook that uses a Stacked XY Trend Plot
approach.

http://processtrends.com/pg_charts_s..._XY_Charts.htm

The example lets you pick the date period that you want to chart. It
generates one chart per parameter. In the example, there are 8. With a
little modification, it could easily handle 10 items.

Check back if you need additional information.

...Kelly