Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Listing of one cell controlling the listing of another cell.

Hi All,

My scenario is as below:

Cell A: i have a listing of Receipts and Payment by using Valiation t
use the list

Cell B: I have a listing of Account no by using validation. EG 1 to 20

Cell C: I have a listing of Description by using valiation. EG fixe
assets, deposits etc

I would like to know how can I program to enable the followingz:

1. Whenever anyone select Receipts in Cell A, he should only be able t
see Account no 1 to 10 and the descriptions that are tied to the accoun
no in the listing. Vice Versa if the person select Payment, he shoul
only see Account no 11 to 20.

2. If i select account no 1, the description cell would automaticall
populate the description that is tied to account no 1.

Eg account Description
1 fixed assets
2 deposits