Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Listing Text From Separate Cells into One Cell

Dear all,

A workbook is forwarded to myself every month containing membership details
for a club of which I am the secretary.

In column A is a list of the e-mail addresses of the members, i.e. cells A1,
A2, A3, A4...

In order to copy the text into another programme I wish to list all of the
addresses within one Excel cell. Is there a formula that I can use to do
this?

Any help would be much welcomed.

Yours in appreciation,

Neil
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Very easy with a "helper" column.

In B1 enter:
=A1
In B2 enter:
=B1 & CHAR(10) & A2 and copy down

Format the last cell in column B with wrap on
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200804