Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Custom Footers

Hey,

I need to have Printed By:________ 06Aug04 on the same
line in the RightFooter.

Sub Dates()
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.RightFooter = "Printed By:_______"
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.RightFooter = Format(Now, "dd mmm
yy")
End Sub

No matter how I have tried to break this up different ways
it will either give me the Printed By or the date but not
both.

Any and all help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Charmaine
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Charmaine,

Try:

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.RightFooter = "Printed By:_______" & " " & Format(Now,
"dd mmm yy")

NOTE: The above must all be written as one line of code in your module.

"Charmaine" wrote:

Hey,

I need to have Printed By:________ 06Aug04 on the same
line in the RightFooter.

Sub Dates()
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.RightFooter = "Printed By:_______"
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.RightFooter = End Sub

No matter how I have tried to break this up different ways
it will either give me the Printed By or the date but not
both.

Any and all help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Charmaine

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

quartz,

Thank you for your help. The funny thing is that at one
point I did try putting in "and" but never thought of
using & instead.

Again thank you this was a big help!!!

Charmaine

.