Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Softline break in cell

Hi,

I am trying to discover when either the data in a cell has exceeded the
length of the cell (so it can not all be see or printed) or when a cell
with wrap text set puts in a soft line break.

Can anyone help me ?

TIA
Peter

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"SW" wrote in news:0a3801c47b08
:

Thanks but what character code do I search for in the string ?