Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default SendKeys Method ignore parenthesis?

I have lots of text on a excel sheet which I am trying to send t
notepad and save in a text file, but the outcome text on notepa
doesn't have any parenthesis while the excel sheet has lot o
parenthesis, so SendKeys must be ignoring the parenthesis completelly
I think.

Is there anyway I can fix that?

Best Regards

Noo

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I think your better bet would be to save a text file directly from Excel.
Record a macro as you do it from the keyboard using File, save As to get the
right syntax. If the active sheet does not have the exact text you want,
add a new sheet, copy the text to it and save it.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP
"NooK " wrote in message
|I have lots of text on a excel sheet which I am trying to send to
| notepad and save in a text file, but the outcome text on notepad
| doesn't have any parenthesis while the excel sheet has lot of
| parenthesis, so SendKeys must be ignoring the parenthesis completelly,
| I think.
|
| Is there anyway I can fix that?
|
| Best Regards
|
| NooK
|

| ---
| Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I tried that already but in my case it doesnät work that is why I had t
go for other solution.

Best Regards

Noo