Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default PowerPoint Graph Size Changing

Dear All,

Firstly I am not sure this is the right place to post this question as
it has nothing to do with Excel, but here goes.

In PowerPoint I have a slide containing three graphs or varying
(placeholder) size, basically two are square and one a rectangle (or
should that be oblong?)

I have sized these graphs so that they fit EXACTLY into the place on the
slide that I require.

My first problem is when I add data to or edit the rectangle shaped
graph, thru VB or manually, the graph changes size becoming SMALLER.
My second problem is if I do the similar procedure on a machine with a
different screen resolution than mine (say using large fonts) the graph
would become much BIGGER.

The problem is that I cannot find any consistence in this problem. My
presentation contains 20 slides some with multiple graphs, some with
single. Most of the retain their size and some change but I cannot see
exactly why.

I could screen change the screen resolution of all the users to be the
same as mine, but that cannot be the answer.

Any ideas would be gratefully appreciated

Sean Howard

"Just press the off switch, and go to sleep!"