Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default MS Graph - PowerPoint

Not knowing much about it, I am trying to update either
one or two graphs in PowerPoint from data in Excel. I have
to maintain the Microsoft Graph Table. I seem to be able
to copy the data, but how do I point at the right graph
when there are two graphs? Or even directly point at one
graph to dump the data in?

The data contains the slide number and a 1 or 2 for the
graph it belongs to.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Doug -

Check out this knowledge base article:

GRAPH2000: VBA: How to Paste New Excel Data into an Existing Graph
http://support.microsoft.com/default...EN-US;qQ267974

Personally, I'd use Excel charts and link them into PowerPoint, but
that's just my preference.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP