Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Exporting Excel Graph to PowerPoint or Flash

Dear Experts,

I have a 16 sheet work book wich contains Data & assumptions. In one sheet I
summarised all the results and assumptions into a Graph with Controls like
Spin Buttons, Options buttons, etc. If I change values using the Spin
buttons, correspondingle the graph will be changed.

Now I want to export this graph along with the controls into my powerpoint
presentation with or without teh whole excel file. When we normally paste the
graph into Powerpoint slide, it can't be dynamic, i.e we can't change the
values during the presenttaion in slide itself. Can anybody suggest any
solution for this
?