Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Display Many Excel files into one UI with Tabs

Our Application is using multi document application which takes multiple Excel applications into one UI of ours.

for Example A.xls,b.xls,c.xls opened ,we want all the files into our Application UI in three different tabs.

Excel is an MDI Applicaiton so it's showing all worksheets in one main Window,and we are not able to handle into our UI.

How to go about ????