Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Option of Print Preview or Save As

Hello,
I have the following code in my spreadsheet that does a "Find last row" and
then gives me a print preview.

The missing link is how can I get it to "Save as" after the preview? The
preview is used to make sure the "Findlastrow" worked and for formatting.

It can be either a choice to to to a message box that asks do you want to
saveas or do you want to print preview? Obviously the selection would be
operators choice.....

Or can I put a save as dialog box into the print preview so that once it's
reviewed I can save it?

Sub findlastrow()
Dim lastrow As Long
Dim r As Range
lastrow = ActiveSheet.Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
Set r = ActiveSheet.Range("A1:P" & lastrow + 1)
r.PrintPreview
End Sub

Thanks
BOB