Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ron ron is offline

Default Command buttons stack up!

Command buttons on programs I have been using for some
time suddenly began to stack up on top of each other
when I go to print preview and back. These buttons are
side by side and they all pull to the left. Buttons that
are positioned vertically are ok. There is probably a
simple solution but I can't find it. Thanks for any help.
I am using Windows XP and Office XP(Standard).
Ron
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Command buttons on programs I have been using for some
time suddenly began to stack up on top of each other
when I go to print preview and back. These buttons are
side by side and they all pull to the left. Buttons that
are positioned vertically are ok. There is probably a
simple solution but I can't find it. Thanks for any

help.
I am using Windows XP and Office XP(Standard).
Ron
.
I should have mentioned: these buttons are on a

spreadsheet, not a user form.
Ron
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

http://support.microsoft.com/default...Product=xl2002
Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002

--
Regards.
Tom Ogilvy

"Ron" wrote in message
Command buttons on programs I have been using for some
time suddenly began to stack up on top of each other
when I go to print preview and back. These buttons are
side by side and they all pull to the left. Buttons that
are positioned vertically are ok. There is probably a
simple solution but I can't find it. Thanks for any help.
I am using Windows XP and Office XP(Standard).
Ron

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Is this something to do with using a screen resolution different to tha
used at design time? - Designed at 800x600, and now viewing at 1024x76
kinda thing?

My best shot.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ron

A bug caused by xl2002 SP3.

Info on work-around and a hotfix.

Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sun, 1 Aug 2004 14:09:33 -0700, "Ron"
wrote:

Command buttons on programs I have been using for some
time suddenly began to stack up on top of each other
when I go to print preview and back. These buttons are
side by side and they all pull to the left. Buttons that
are positioned vertically are ok. There is probably a
simple solution but I can't find it. Thanks for any help.
I am using Windows XP and Office XP(Standard).
Ron

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft

Excel 2002

Gord Dibben Excel MVP
Thanks guys. I appreciate that.

Ron