Junior Member

Default Command Buttons

Hi

I hope some one obviousely would be able to help.

I have created a spreadsheet that pulls all its information from various other sheets within the same worksheet.

Each row pulls information from various sheets

In clumn A I have created command buttons dedicated to each row, through which I am able to directly access the worksheet/linked to that rows information.

I have then created a vbasic formula linked to a seperate button on this summary sheet that will further summarise the active sheet and hide all in-active rows not being used.

When this button has been activated it will summarise the whole sheet to only display the actively used rows or rows containing information.

When I use the unhide button, it again works grate and all the command buttons in Column A will be locked to the rows and will all be visable again

However the problem is... when I save the file and exit without unhiding the inactive rows, the command buttons upon reopening the file and unhiding the inactive rows, will not be locked to the dedicated rows anymore and will not be visable anymore as it would have all accumalted to the rows that have been active upon viewing the summary report within its 'summarised' form

I have to then drag all the command buttons to there dedicated rows again.

This only happens when I save the work book before unhiding the in active rows on the summary report

Could any one perhaps help?