Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Command Buttons

Is there a keyboard shortcut for selecting and activating certain command
buttons on my spreadsheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Open the Control Toolbox and click the Design command button (the button
w/the triangle, pencil & ruler).

Select the command button of your choice and then right click on the
selected button.

Select Properties from the short-cut menu.

In the list of properties locate the Accelerator property and enter the
letter you want to be the hot key. The letter must by one of the letters
used by the button's caption.

Exit design mode, save the workbook.

To activate the command button press Alt + Your Letter Designation
--
Kevin Backmann

"Hoyas07" wrote:

Is there a keyboard shortcut for selecting and activating certain command
buttons on my spreadsheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks for the response. I had tried that before, but my problem is I have
multiple buttons in multiple spreadsheets. I was wondering if there was a
generic way on the keyboard to activate the button (a way to click on it
using the keyboard instead of the mouse).

Thanks again.