Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default dbx file duplicates QUESTION

I combined a lot of email messages from my inbox and sent box into an
excel.dbx file.
Anyone know how to import to excelremove the duplicatesexport back to the
dbx file?

oe6, xp,xl2002
--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Tom,

Thanks for your response.
That I knew by trying to open/import,etc.
I was hoping someone had a workaround so I don't have to buy a program or
delete one at a time. I once heard something about converting to .eml file
or something???

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
.dbx is not an excel file and it is not a supported format for opening in
Excel.

Tom Ogilvy

"Don Guillett" wrote in message
I combined a lot of email messages from my inbox and sent box into an
excel.dbx file.
Anyone know how to import to excelremove the duplicatesexport back to

the
dbx file?

oe6, xp,xl2002
--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Stephen L. Cochran (OE MVP)
http://www.oehelp.com/DBXtract/Default.aspx

This used to be free I believe, but the current link shows $5 (unless I
misinterpreted).

It converts a DBX to individual eml files, but it doesn't reassemble a dbx.
You have to drag the files back to an OE folder as I understand it.