Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Invisible AutoFilter Drop-Down Arrows

I am having a seemingly random problem with missing
(invisible) drop-down arrows on some sheets that have
AutoFilter on. I cannot find a consistent way to fix the
problem. I have tried removing and then reapplying the
AutoFilter (with code and without) as well as using the
Visibledropdown parameter in the AutoFilter method. Is
this a bug? Is there a fix? I can't find anything in my
searched in the Knowledge Base.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Brian

Here is a thread with contributions from Jim Rech and David Peterson that
may be of interest even if it does not offer an assured solution to your
problem.

---
Regards,
Norman

"Brian Arnold" wrote in message
I am having a seemingly random problem with missing
(invisible) drop-down arrows on some sheets that have
AutoFilter on. I cannot find a consistent way to fix the
problem. I have tried removing and then reapplying the
AutoFilter (with code and without) as well as using the
Visibledropdown parameter in the AutoFilter method. Is
this a bug? Is there a fix? I can't find anything in my
searched in the Knowledge Base.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Brian,

Where is the thread?

Sorry, I've only just now revisited the group

http://tinyurl.com/4xle9

---
Regards,
Norman