Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Force a new Excel instance

Hi all!

I have an excel VBA program running with hidden excel workbook.

I want to force the user to open all the new XLS files in a differen
excel instance in order to avoid a forced show of the first hidde
instance.

It is possible to do?

Thanks

Marcelo.

:mad

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

When you open your instance of Excel set Application.IgnoreRemoteRequests to
True. Be sure to set it to False as you exit.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP

"Marcelo " wrote in message
| Hi all!
|
| I have an excel VBA program running with hidden excel workbook.
|
| I want to force the user to open all the new XLS files in a different
| excel instance in order to avoid a forced show of the first hidden
| instance.
|
| It is possible to do?
|
| Thanks
|
| Marcelo.
|

| ---
| Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you very much Jim, your tip works very well.

Marcelo