Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how prin in cells by using vb macro

I want to use the visual basic tools coomand and textbox
so I want to know how Ii can print the data in the cells of excel fro
the textbox or command
by the way I did this code : cells.cells and it print in all cells o
excel, I want to print in a specific cells like a1 and b2 etc..

and thankyou for all

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I want to use the visual basic tools coomand and textbox
so I want to know how Ii can print the data in the cells of excel from
the textbox or command

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Sheet1.Range("A1").Value = TextBox1.Text
End Sub

Or

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
ActiveCell.Value = TextBox1.Text

----------------------------
Mauro Gamberini

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try Cells(1,"A") as an example - A1.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"nader " wrote in message
I want to use the visual basic tools coomand and textbox
so I want to know how Ii can print the data in the cells of excel from
the textbox or command
by the way I did this code : cells.cells and it print in all cells of
excel, I want to print in a specific cells like a1 and b2 etc..

and thankyou for all .

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

thankyou for both of you to help m