Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Programing buttons

Need help...I have programmed a button to go to the web
and pull certain information and then paste to another
worksheet. The problem that I am presently having is
when I go to print the button moves from its present
location (approx J:23)and moves over to A:23 thereby
covering up information in the columns underneath. Does
anyone have a fix to keep button in its place?

Thanks in Advance

Mike Mc
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

I have many files with buttons that trigger macro, some
with several buttons. I have never had the problem you are
describing.
wild stab:
right click button properties
set button's print object to false
right click button formate
click properties tab
select don't move with cell
since i've never incountered the problem, I'm not sure
what to do about. sorry

.