Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Progress Applet

If you have some Excel VBA code which is going to take a little time to run it would be good to display a progress bar to show status of processing - you know, the ones you see during software installations.

Can anyone point me towards some information about this? It would need to be controlled from the VBA because that is where the information is held about the state of the subroutine.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Andy,

Take a look at this one