Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob van Gelder[_4_] Rob van Gelder[_4_] is offline

Default Progress Applet

I have a couple of examples on my website. One for the statusbar area, one
as a command bar control.

"Andy" wrote in message
If you have some Excel VBA code which is going to take a little time to

run it would be good to display a progress bar to show status of
processing - you know, the ones you see during software installations.

Can anyone point me towards some information about this? It would need to

be controlled from the VBA because that is where the information is held
about the state of the subroutine.

Thanks.