Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default create a subset range in a VBA UDF

How within a user-defined function can I create a new
range? In other words, the input is a range and I need
to take each cell in that range and perform a function on
it (min(0,each cell's value)) that I can then calculate
the mean / standard deviation and other statistics on
within the user-defined function.

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See reply to Loss Deviation