Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Turn Off Macro Warning

I wrote a small macro for a worksheet. Every time I load the
workbook into memory --there is only one worksheet in it-- a
window pops up asking me whether or not I want to run the macro.
Is it possible to turn off the macro warning window for a specific
workbook (or worksheet) with some VBA line of code? How?
----
Tiziano

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Nope. It depends on the Macro Security Level the user has set.
Ofcourse this cannot be set with code..
it would defeat it's purpose wouldn't it..

--
keepITcool

Tiziano wrote :

I wrote a small macro for a worksheet. Every time I load the
workbook into memory --there is only one worksheet in it-- a
window pops up asking me whether or not I want to run the macro.
Is it possible to turn off the macro warning window for a specific
workbook (or worksheet) with some VBA line of code? How?
----
Tiziano

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In Excel 2000, goto "Tools", "Macros", "Security" and set
to "Low".

In Excel XP Pro, goto "Tolls", "Options", "Security".

I wrote a small macro for a worksheet. Every time I

load the
workbook into memory --there is only one worksheet in it-

- a
window pops up asking me whether or not I want to run

the macro.
Is it possible to turn off the macro warning window for

a specific
workbook (or worksheet) with some VBA line of code? How?
----
Tiziano

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

keepITcool wrote:

Nope. It depends on the Macro Security Level the user has set.
Ofcourse this cannot be set with code..
it would defeat it's purpose wouldn't it..

Get a digital signature.
You could use something expensive like from Verisign, or if it's just
for personal use, locate selfcert.exe on the Office installation cd and
search the Excel help for more info. It's in there, really!

--
To top-post is human, to bottom-post and snip is sublime.