Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Distribute Excel Addin

Hi,

What is the best way to distribute a custom Excel addin (xla) to a number of
users. Obviously we can install the addin on each individual machine through
tools addins but I was hoping for a quicker / easier solution for a large
number of users

Any advice appreciated

...pc

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Jan Karel Pieterse used a helper workbook that added an addin in his namemanager
utility.

You can find it at:
NameManager.Zip from http://www.bmsltd.ie/mvp/

He has an installation workbook included in the zip file.

===
And keep a copy of the name manager for your own use! It's very nice.

--

Dave Peterson