Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default writting a macro for the sum function so I can use it as a keyboard shortcut

Hi Dominic

the shortcut key combination for summing a highlighted range is
Alt + =

cheers
JulieD

"Dominic Coombe" wrote in message

How do I go about writting an excel macro or anything
else so that I can use a keyboard combination so as to
sum my highlighted range??

Please help

Please reply to my email address

thanks