Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel VBA - How do I make a bar chart

I don't know how you can use vba to make a customized chart. I want t
make a bar chart

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Turn on the macro recorder, make a chart with all the features you want,
then see what code has been generated.

When you have some code to work with, you can probably find some good
information he

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...kChartVBA.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

cmot < wrote:

I don't know how you can use vba to make a customized chart. I want to
make a bar chart.

---