Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default how can i make pareto chart on 2 axis in excel?

i want to make a pareto chart & table on the data available. how can i make
the table for pareto chart? please help me in detail.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Consider making a PivotTable with an associated PivotChart using the
data as the source. Add the item column as both the row field and the
data field. For the latter make sure Excel shows Count of {field}
rather than some other option such as Sum of {field}

You can then sort the table and chart by the occurrence frequency.