Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Showing and hiding columns

use the change event and check if the Target is cell C1. If so, then take
the appropriate action.

Tom Ogilvy

"BatMan" wrote in message
I need help hiding and showing columns based on a cell value. When my
workbook opens column H and I are hidden. Cell C1 is a cell that I have
validation. When the user selects "THIS" in cell C1 I would like column H

appear. If the user selects "THAT" in cell C1 then I want column I to

appear
and column H to be hidden. Can this be done?

T.I.A.

Ed

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I need help hiding and showing columns based on a cell value. When my
workbook opens column H and I are hidden. Cell C1 is a cell that I have
validation. When the user selects "THIS" in cell C1 I would like column H to