Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KC KC is offline

Default macro showing and hiding detail

I have a spreadsheet that has about 20 tabs in it. Each tab has data in it
that I update weekly. I have 3 columns grouped (the + & = sign) in each tab
that I show the group so I can update a cell within that group, then I close
the group, and C & P the table into a PPT file. I then repeat with all the
20 tabs.

I tried to create a macro to show the groups on each of the 20 tabs, then
another macro to hide the groups, however, when I ran the macro it didn't
work. The macro only recorded me going into each tab. Is there a way to
create this macro?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The recorder does not grab this, but the code syntax is
This expands to level 2
ActiveSheet.Outline.ShowLevels RowLevels:=0, ColumnLevels:=2
This collapses to level 1
ActiveSheet.Outline.ShowLevels RowLevels:=0, ColumnLevels:=1

--
If this helps, please remember to click yes.