Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Textbox Properties questions

Thanks for the help on my last question. While I was setting the valu
on the checkbox, i saw a couple other things that i was curious about.
Does any one know what any of the following do or what the othe
options are for them?
Accelerator
ControlTipText
Group Name
TabIndex
TabStop
Tag
TripleState

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

VBA Help | Checkbox Control | Properties.

--

Vasant

"ForSale " wrote in message
Thanks for the help on my last question. While I was setting the value
on the checkbox, i saw a couple other things that i was curious about.
Does any one know what any of the following do or what the other
options are for them?
Accelerator
ControlTipText
Group Name
TabIndex
TabStop
Tag
TripleState

Thanks.

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi ForSale,

In your position my first suggestion would be VBA help. A quick journey to
Help for any of the items on your list would provide good initial
explanations along with examples.

If you then want further information or examples of real life usage, I
would do a Google search of the News Groups which will avail you of an
enormous archive of previous posts. To make this research.more effective
and ultra-simple, I would download Ron de Bruin's Google search addin.(very
highly recommended):

http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm

This addin also provides direct access to a number of useful expert sites
and, further, provides a filtered access to a wealth of information and code
in the Microsoft Knowledge Base.

Finally, for specific questions, problems or advice these groups provide an
unparalled resource. In my experience it is rare to see questions go
unanswerd, no matter how abstruse, arcane or challenging, and, it is not
uncommon to see the unanswerable resolved with panache and aplomb!

---
Regards,
Norman

Then, or if, you have more specific questions via these groups you have
access
"ForSale " wrote in message
Thanks for the help on my last question. While I was setting the value
on the checkbox, i saw a couple other things that i was curious about.
Does any one know what any of the following do or what the other
options are for them?
Accelerator
ControlTipText
Group Name
TabIndex
TabStop
Tag
TripleState

Thanks.

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Norman:

Abstruse ... arcane ... panache ... aplomb ...

If you're not careful you will single-handedly raise the average literacy
index of the NG users! :)

Regards,

Vasant.