Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default TextBox Properties -- Don't move and size with cells

Excel 2000

When I create a TextBox from the Control Toolbar, what property
corresponds to the "Don't move or size with cells" that can be
selected from the "Format TextBox" dialog of a TextBox created from
the Drawing Toolbar?

I don't see anything that looks likely on the Properties dialog.
There is a "Placement" property, that has a default value of "2", but
when I select it I don't get the usual drop-down box that shows the
alternatives and what they mean. Pressing F1 does not give
context-sensitive help, and entering "Placement" into the search
dialog of the Excel (2000) help system produces a very long list of
hits, none of which seem to explain what this property is.

Do the newer versions of Excel/Office do better on context-sensitive
help?

Thanks,

Fred Holmes