Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pivot table printing

Hi all, my project is using pivot table as one object in my visual studio .net web application, so what happen is i want to print all the things inside the pivot table thru print button. since currently i didn't see that pivot table support print function by itself, so anyone if you have any idea pls let me know. Thanks a lots