Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Printing a pivot table

I need to be able to print a pivot table, but I need the selection that it prints to update depending on the size of the pivot table. Creating a macro that selects the pivot table first then prints it, prints it out as two pages, one for the pages, the second for the data

Any help

Thanks
Grant.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you set the worksheet to print to one page (FilePage Setup, Page
tab), it should automatically adjust to fit the entire pivot table, no
matter how it's arranged.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The only problem is I am trying to setup the printing from a macro. I have two pivot tables on the one sheet, and I want to be able to choose which one I print

----- Debra Dalgleish wrote: ----

If you set the worksheet to print to one page (FilePage Setup, Page
tab), it should automatically adjust to fit the entire pivot table, no
matter how it's arranged

Grant wrote
I need to be able to print a pivot table, but I need the selection that it prints to update depending on the size of the pivot table. Creating a macro that selects the pivot table first then prints it, prints it out as two pages, one for the pages, the second for the data
Any help
Thanks

Grant

--
Debra Dalgleis
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book Lis
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.htm

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The following code will print the first of the pivot tables:

Sub PrintPivotTable()
Dim ws As Worksheet
Set ws = Worksheets("Pivot")
'Note: TableRange1 doesn't include page fields
ws.PivotTables(1).TableRange2.Select
ws.PageSetup.PrintArea = Selection.Address
ws.PrintPreview

End Sub

Grant wrote:
I need to be able to print a pivot table, but I need the selection that it prints to update depending on the size of the pivot table. Creating a macro that selects the pivot table first then prints it, prints it out as two pages, one for the pages, the second for the data.
Any help?
Thanks,

Grant.

--